Greetings, Lunar Crew!
Silverdust here. November was our first full month in operation as both a Foundation and a DAO. The transition is well underway, and we've made fantastic progress. Besides a number of administrative votes, we've continued delivering value and utility to the Lunar Ecosystem.
- ✅ Proposed and passed a LIP to migrate the remaining locked liquidity pool from the LNR v1 contract to the LNR v2 contract
- ✅ Proposed and passed a LIP to re-hire the Dev Team
- ✅ Proposed and passed a LIP to change the Governance Platform from Discourse to Circle
- ✅ Proposed and passed a LIP to change when LIPs can be posted for voting
- ✅ Proposed and passed a LIP to revise the LIP Process for our own needs, instead of using another project's process
- ✅ Evaluated our options for legal counsel and made a determination
- ✅ Applied to the Binance Industry Recovery Fund
- ✅ Reached out to restart negotiations with the firm that offered the original Lunar team a "Facility Deal"
- ✅ Continued to make updates to our BSCScan, CoinMarketCap, and CoinGecko profiles
- ✅ Continued to combat an inordinate amount of FUD and harassment on our CoinMarketCap profile
- ✅ Migrated the remaining LNR v1 liquidity pool balances into the LNR v2 liquidity pool
- 🟪 Attempted to work with the Binance NFT team to get our Lunar Crystals collection unlocked on their platform
- 🟪 Attempted to work with CoinMarketCap team to get our Lunar_Foundation account verified
- ✅ Lunar Crystal NFTs are now listed on OpenSea
💻 Dev Team
- ✅ Briefed the Foundation Directors on the Lunar Ecosystem and our Development Operations management system
- ✅ Delivered the infrastructure required to enable Lunar Crystal holders to participate in votes on Snapshot.org
- 🟪 Worked on implementing ERC-20 Token Gating in Lunar Accounts
- 🟪 Worked on getting the Governance Platform configured
- 🟪 Worked on the next set of requirements for Lunar smart contract development
- 🟪 Worked on content for the next iteration of the Lunar Roadmap
More exciting stuff is coming before the end of the year. See you next month!